Discovery Data can help you expand relationships and gain new business with detailed information on all broker-dealers (BDs) and investment advisory (RIA) firms, 2,400 trust companies and over 630,000 financial services industry professionals. Target firms that fit your client demographic, identify firms with brokerage operations, communicate through phone, email and direct mail campaigns, perform competitive analyses, profile clients and prospects, and conduct market research.
Build Relationships and Gain New Business
Our database is updated weekly to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information. Utilize the following key data fields to build relationships and gain new business:
- Headquarters, branch and home addresses and phone numbers
- RIA investment strategies, advisory services, fee structures and much more
- Clearing firms/custodians used
- RIA Assets Under Management (AUM) and average account size
- BD profiles including types and footprints (e.g. wirehouse, independent, regional)
- Radius tool to locate targets in certain towns/areas
- BD affiliations
- Extensive rep profiles including securities licenses, success likelihood and employment history
- Business and personal email addresses
- Personal trust and retirement plan accounts
Track Industry Movement and New Entrants
Keep abreast of industry trends and access the most up-to-date information in your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with our data services and market insight. In 2012, we recorded thousands of new RIA firms and tens of thousands of reps in our database as having switched BDs, and continue to track industry movement and new entrants to help notify you as these changes happen, ensure your CRM has captured this information and provide intelligence on industry trends.
Still unsure how we can help you? Contact us today to learn more.
"Discovery Data provides us with easy access to essential information about RIAs and reps and their associated BDs...
The data quickly populates our CRM system and efficiently narrows in and targets a specific market...
Aside from the convenient information the database provides, Discovery Data has helped save us a lot of money."
Senior Executive at Large Custodian Firm