Whether you are a wholesaler, in the marketing group, focused on data analytics or the owner of an investment management firm, Discovery Data offers the edge you need to stay ahead in a competitive marketplace. With access to detailed data on firms and professionals, and analytical capabilities, you can direct your sales and marketing efforts towards your target audience. Identify key advisors for distribution, prioritize sales calls, realign or create territories, establish selling agreements, pre-qualify conference attendees, conduct market research, deliver targeted email and direct mail campaigns, and more.
Segment the Market
Our database is updated weekly to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on all broker-dealers (BDs) and investment advisory (RIA) firms, 2,400 trust companies and over 2 million professionals including reps, advisors, insurance agents and executives. Utilize key data fields to help your sales and marketing efforts:
- Headquarters, branch and home addresses and phone numbers
- RIA investment strategies, advisory services, fee structures and much more
- RIA Assets Under Management (AUM) and BD Rep AUM, in certain cases
- BD profiles including types and footprints (e.g. wirehouse, independent, regional)
- Radius tool to locate targets in certain towns/areas
- Extensive rep profiles including types, success likelihood and employment history
- Business and personal email addresses
- BD and RIA affiliations
- Insurance and securities licensing details
- Personal trust and retirement plan accounts
- Carrier appointments
Track Industry Movement and New Entrants
Keep abreast of industry trends and access the most up-to-date information in your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with our data services and market insight. In 2012, we recorded thousands of new RIA firms and tens of thousands of reps in our database as having switched BDs, and continue to track industry movement and new entrants to help notify you as these changes happen, ensure your CRM has captured this information and provide intelligence on industry trends.
Still unsure how we can help you? Contact us today to learn more.
"Discovery Data is first and foremost a productivity tool that has helped improve our sales, marketing and services efforts....
The enormous amount of information allows us to target specific prospects that meet our ideal client profile...
...The database enables us to pre-qualify conference attendees to create prospect lists for our pre-show marketing efforts, thus limiting our overall marketing costs...
Our only regret is that we didn't use Discovery Data earlier."
Leading Fund Company Executive