With our Trust Company database you can connect with 2,400 trust companies and 7,600 key staff. Search and analyze trust companies, officers and other key professionals using detailed demographic and asset filters including assets and accounts, types of trust vehicles, company, branch and professional contact information, and affiliations.
Benefit from our state-of-the-art online system, weekly updates, unmatched accuracy rate, and powerful tools such as Territory Builder, Trip Planner and business intelligence capabilities to follow industry trends and mine key data. Live Tour | Learn More
Connect with Trust Companies
- Addresses and phone numbers
- Executives, trust officers and portfolio managers
- Assets Under Management, in most cases
- Extensive asset breakdowns
- Personal trust accounts
- Retirement plan accounts
- BD affiliations
Profile and Analyze Trust Companies
- Up to 50 data fields available, including individual and firm level detail
- Search and analyze trust companies using demographic and asset filters
- Identify key trust companies for distribution
- Limit sales calls to only trust companies that meet your criteria
- Target direct mail and email to only your market
- Realign or create territories for your team
- Perform share of wallet analysis on current clients
- Analyze your current client base
- Understand your market share relative to the industry
Mailing and Email Address Validation
Through our data process to continuously validate, update, correct, standardize and format mailing addresses we have met the rigorous United States Postal Service® requirements, earning their CASS Certification. All email addresses have the same process through one of the industry’s most reputable email hygiene vendors, and must meet a long list of requirements before they are made available to clients and continue to do so to remain accessible in the database. Conduct direct mail and email campaigns with confidence and benefit from a high delivery rate and new addresses added weekly.
A Trust Company subscription includes unlimited access to the data, along with a dedicated consultant and account manager to assist your firm both strategically and hands on to help you utilize the database to its fullest potential. Sign-up for a variety of training webinars, review monthly tips and updates, and receive and access market insight to educate and encourage best practices when targeting the financial services industry. Live Tour | Learn More
Our Data Team is led by industry veterans and composed of the most experienced team of data professionals in the financial services industry.